Spring sprucing up ideas from your local SERVPRO of Wheaton/Kensington
With spring just around the corner, we would like to share a few ideas on how to spruce up your home. It is time to start putting away the winter spice candles and bring in the spring fresh scents. Below is a to-do list to help you get ideas and thoughts in order to start your spring spruce-up process.
- Clean and dust your ceiling fans
- Dust your registers and vents
- Clean your window blinds
- Wash or dry-clean your curtains
- Wash or beat your area rugs
- Check your fire detectors, replace batteries as needed
- Wipe down the light switch plates
- Put away your winter wardrobe and bring out your spring and summer wardrobe
- Change your air filter
We hope this list gives you an idea or sparked thoughts on how to start sprucing up your home for the springtime. If you are in need of your annual duct cleaning or carpet cleaning, feel free to contact us for an estimate. Always remember that your local SERVPRO is always here to help!