The Fall season has begun!
This past week we welcomed the fall season! That means pumpkin spice, and harvest decorations have already made their way to stores and local coffee shops. Summer is officially over. On that note, we want to share a few fall home safety tips.
- Exercise candle burning with caution
- Use caution with space heaters
- Service your furnace if needed, have it checked for leaks
- Use your fireplace safely, never leave fire unattended
- Change your fire and carbon monoxide sensor alarm batteries
Most importantly, enjoy this wonderful season in all of its beautiful colors. We hope you find these tips helpful. Always remember that your local SERVPRO of Wheaton/Kensington is always here to help!